Sunday, November 4, 2012

Huesdoodle!

My mom is a great inspiration to me.  Perhaps, she would say the same as some of my drawings have been used for her designs for children's clothing.  My dad has also graciously made several contributions as an "artist on demand".   My mom has created Huesdoodle from the ground up.  This includes, creating her own website, unique inventory (cards, wall art, clothing from newborns to adult women), finding printers, quality fabrics, marketing, etc.  Her enthusiasm and ability to do 5 things at once without tiring is amazing!  She really believes in our artwork which is so special to me.  My mom has always been my greatest cheerleader.....I just hope she knows that I too am rooting for her as loud as I possibly can!  In her words, "I am passionate about this".  No matter what age, my mother is always rediscovering and enhancing her purpose in life.  I think she is simply passionate about life!

Here are some shots from my mom's first craft fair at Portsmouth High School, NH.  
I think it was a great success!  Check it out for yourself at huesdoodle.com

My mom and her sister Abbe shared a booth.  It was a family affair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment