Sunday, November 4, 2012

Babies Galore!

I know of 5 other women who are having babies in March.  One is my sister!  Jenn and Jonas are expecting a little GIRL exactly one week before us!  I just know that they are going to be besties!  Our family couldn't be more excited.  We just can't seem to have boys, but we sure celebrate girls!  Josh and I are going to see Jenn and Jonas in DC over Veteran's Day weekend.  It is becoming our tradition to visit them over this holiday weekend.  I can't wait to walk around DC together with our baby bumps!

I also just got back from my friend, Lindsay's baby shower! She is due in January.  It's really neat that after nearly 11 years, my high school friends are still close.  It's comforting to have friends who have known me for so long.  There is no pretense.  We are just ourselves and can pick right up where we left off no matter how much time has lapsed.  Gotta love my Chelmsford girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment