Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bermuda....Oh Baby!

I'm not one for long introductions, so here is my launch of our new blog!  Enjoy and welcome to the crazy, simple, fun, complex, loving and happy world of the Ackernecht's!  Check out what's going on with us "Day and Necht"!

Josh and I have been long awaiting a tropical vacation!  Our original honeymoon was wonderful 3 years ago in Bar Harbour, Maine, but we finally bit the bullet and booked a trip!  Little did we know that we would be celebrating many, many exciting changes in the Ackernecht family! For instance, we toasted to:
Josh's MBA
Josh's new job/leaving Sherwin Williams behind
My graduation
and......
My being 6 weeks pregnant!









Yes, that is correct......we are expecting a little one soon!  It's exciting to know that our little one has already traveled abroad, swam with colorful fish, almost witnessed his father become sea treasure, explored St. George's and sweated it out with his parents listening to jazz at sunset in the Bermuda Triangle! Soon this twosome will become THREE!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    Congratualtions! I am so happy for you and so glad you started this blog so I know the BIG news! It's good to see what you are up to, I am so happy for you!
    Love and miss you,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete