Sunday, July 22, 2012

3 pm = worst time of the day

Man....what's up with calling it "morning sickness" if it doesn't hit until 3?  This past weekend, Josh and I went to Newport, RI with our friends, Mary and Derek Staples.  We had a great time, but man, once 2:30 hit, I was down for the count.   I made it through Breakers and a short jaunt on the cliff walk, but soon after I was hurting for certain.  Not to mention the slightly soggy lobster and avacado salad I ate at Diego's was starting to make my stomach turn. 

Luckily, for me (and Josh), I passed out in the car on the drive back.  However, I was pleasantly awoken by Josh taking a snap shot of my lovely self; neck contorted, mouth wide open with double chin exposition in full affect.  We had a deal that those days were over.  Not a good move, Josh, not a good move.

I can't get over how specific my cravings are.  In RI, all I wanted was salty avacado (minus the lobster...ugh).  Today, it's cottage cheese.  Random.  But boy, I am useless after 3.  And if the food of choice is not available at that time.....look out!  Good thing I wind up at work around 4 because it's getting a little dicey. Maybe I'll make some burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment