Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nursery Taking Shape


This weekend Josh and I have been very productive.  Starting with taking apart our desk, moving it out and refinishing our kitchen table at my parents.  Then we got the bug to put the crib together since we had so much space in the nursery with the desk gone.  We also moved Josh's bureau into our bedroom....his man cave/work out room has been taken over!  I also just had to put on the crib skirt because it was too cute to keep in the package.  Jenn's artwork nicely hangs above the crib!  I love it!  Finally, I thought, "why not consolidate photo albums?"  After 2 hours of rearranging photos, we now have 2 nice albums rather than 4 fairly shotty ones.  I guess it was worth it?  Josh is now telling me to relax for the rest of the night, but I felt like making corn bread and there are 3 out of 15 shelves that I haven't organized today.  I might be a slightly crazy lady!

1 comment: